|Website:||Open website in new window|
Subject: Proposal for the Construction of One (1) each 360' x 56' x 32' Hopper Barge.
The delivery time-frame for the barge is approximately twenty-one (21) months from timely delivery of owner furnished engineered drawing packing and ABS approval.
The delivery point for the barge is afloat
FOB : LOUISIANA , GULF, USA
Proposal pricing is based on the following clarifications:
1) Proposal is for a 360’ x 56’ x 32’ ocean going hopper barge.
2) Proposal includes the barge to be built to the latest edition of ABS Rules for Building and Classing
Steel Barges and shall receive an ABS Loadline certificate for Ocean Service.
3) Proposal is based on the customer providing a complete functional design drawing package.
4) Proposal is based on a net steel weight of 2,171 short tons.
5) Proposal includes the following:
a. Bow thruster and engine
b. Fuel oil tank and piping system for thruster engine
c. Hydraulic oil tank and piping system for anchor windlass and (2) capstans
d. Bow breakwater
e. One Hundred Twenty (120) 24# zinc anodes
f. Interior coating = one (1) full and one (1) stripe coat of epoxy
g. Exterior coating = two (2) full coats of epoxy and one (1) additional coat of antifoulant below the 5’ waterline.
h. Cargo hopper coating = two (2) full coats of epoxy
|Length over all:||360'|
|Draft, drive down:||32'|
6) Proposal does not include the following:
a. Cargo hatch covers
c. Anchor Windlass
d. Anchor and rigging
f. Hydraulic Power Unit
h. Emergency tow cable
i. Tow Bridle and Winch
j. Electrical System
k. Machinery space lighting system
l. Machinery space ventilation
m. Container securing units and lashing
7) The following has used current steel market composite pricing in our proposal of $0.93 per pound. Builder; proposes a steel escalation / de-escalation clause be included in the construction contract.
8) The quoted price does not include sales or use taxes, if applicable.
9) This proposal is based on execution of Conrad’s standard commercial contract.
Builder can provide firm pricing after the agreement to a final detail design arrangement and technical specification.
Rough Order of Magnitude Price Proposal for the construction of One (1) 360' x 56' x 32' Hopper Barge.
One (1) 360' x 56' x 32' Hopper Barge Price Each $14,500,000.00
(Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars)
Specifications are provided for general information only. We cannot guarantee the correctness of given information or be liable for any inaccuracy or warrant the condition of yachts. All dimensions, capacities, speeds etc. are approximate. All information given is subject to fair, wear and tear. We therefore recommend clients to have yachts, specifications and information thoroughly checked and surveyed for accuracy by an independent qualified marine surveyor and purchase only subject to satisfied survey and sea trial. Yachts are offered subject to still being for sale. Unless seller and purchaser have agreed this specification and information in signing in contract, we reserve the right to change specification, price etc. without prior notice. We are not responsible for the outcome of our publications and activities as result thereof.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.