|Location:||Miami Beach Florida USA|
List of Optional Items Included - en route to Florida November 25th, 2023
- Upgrade to Volvo D4 engines with 300 HP power
- Teak flooring in the cockpit
- LED underwater lights (2 units at the stern)
- Pair of stainless steel double fender holders (4 units in total at the bow)
- Set of covers for fenders with Sessa logo (4 units)
- Retractable canopy - Premium Line - Standard color: Cadet Grey (Sunbrella)
- Sliding partition for dinette (sliding door)
- Teak covering on fixed platform + steps
- Comfort kit for bow (shower + cup holders + 2 speakers + amplifier)
- Cover for side windows, windscreen, and skylight
- Pilot foot brace
- 65l cockpit refrigerator
- Full cockpit/stern enclosure - Standard color: Cadet Grey (Sunbrella)
- Aft furniture with volcanic stone barbecue
- 16,000 BTU air conditioning in the cockpit
- Additional bedding, tableware, and bath set
- Salon TV kit with wiring (24" TV + Antenna + Inverter + Load splitter + wiring TVs)
- Complete sound package with bow comfort kit + cockpit sound upgrade
- Joystick Docking
- Easy Connect / NMEA2000
- Glass Cockpit 12" Display with GPS + Engine Info + Digital Sounder + Thru Hull
- Starlink Internet Access
- Garmin radar / Garmin nautical chart
- Accessory kit for cruise control
- Accessory kit for single level control
- Activation of power trim assistant
This fully loaded vessel includes all standard items and optional features for an unparalleled experience.
|Vessel name:||Sessa Marine C36 IO|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta D4 300 HP|
|Cruising Speed:||30 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||35 knots|
|Length over all:||36'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
MAIN ITEMS SERIES CONFIGURATION
- Extended platform
- 16,000 BTU air conditioning indoors
- 7.1 kVA generator
- Full kitchen with 110-liter refrigerator, 2-burner electric cooktop and microwave
- Hot water in all taps and black water tank for waste treatment
- Lacquer kitchen furniture
- Wooden floor covering in the hall
- Wooden shutters on the windows and blackout for hatches
- Side walkway with hand grab for safe passage to the bow
- Gourmet counter in the cockpit with sink and cabinet
Other relevante information :
1. Crafted for Excellence
- Impeccable quality meets a high-performance hull.
- Powered by I/O Diesel Volvo Penta 300 hp engines, backed by a 5-year warranty for peace of mind.
- 5-year structural warranty ensures long-lasting durability.
2. Premium Comfort
- Discover unparalleled comfort with two elegant cabins.
- A complete galley for culinary adventures.
- A well-appointed head for convenience.
- Stay cool with a powerful A/C system.
3. Expansive Freedom
- Enjoy the open waters with an extended swim platform.
- Entertain friends and family at the wet bar area.
- Experience cutting-edge technology with integrated, easy-to-use features.
- Fuel-efficient solutions that save you money on every voyage.
- Active corrosion protection ensures your investment lasts.
5. Exceptional Support
- Sail with confidence, knowing our expert service concierge team is at your service.
List of optionals installed :
Whether embarking on a quick excursion or navigating toward a romantic sunset dinner, rest assured that this boat delivers both exceptional performance and unmatched comfort. With ample seating for all and a spacious layout designed for entertainment, your every expectation will be met.
- Overall Length: 37 feet with swim platform
- Beam: 11.48 feet
- Overall Height (Mast Clearance): 15.03 feet
- Transport Height (Disassembled without trailer): 12.14 feet
- Draft (with propeller): 3.12 feet
- Passengers: 12
- Overnight Passengers: 4+1
- Number of Cabins: 1+1
- Engines: 2x Volvo Penta D4 300 HP DPI diesel
- Weight (including engines): 17,637 pounds
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 132.09 US gallons
- Water Tank Capacity: 79.25 US gallons
- Black Water Tank Capacity: 25.1 US gallons
- Cabin Headroom: 6.23 feet
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.