Used Boats: Commercial Vessels: 2 Adverts Displaying: 1-2
CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
- Built by Midship Marine in Harvey, LA. as a Semi-Submersible Subchapter T Passenger Carrying Vessel.
- She was lengthened from 55' to 65' in 2004 by Alaska Ship and Drydock so she could accommodate 49 passengers below decks.
- 64'10" x 15' x 8' -- Gross tons-52, Net tons-41
- Hull Structure: Welded Aluminum 5086 Alloy, 6 welded plate watertight bulkheads, welded pipe guards to protect the hull and running gear without obstructing the underwater view.
- Tankage: Diesel-1200 gallons (2x600 gal.) integral aluminum. Water-35 gal/plastic. Waste-85 gal/ aluminum
... read more
|Length:|| 66' 10"|
Steel Freezer Trawler 3412 Caterpillar 600hp Twin 65kw Generator... read more