Provincial Boat Works of eastern Canada has been building commercial lobster boats since 1974. Bob is one of a few that were built with pleasure boat amenities. Two staterooms, large salon, impressive galley and reverse cycle heat and air conditioning provide very comfortable accommodations. Lar... read more
CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
- Built by Midship Marine in Harvey, LA. as a Semi-Submersible Subchapter T Passenger Carrying Vessel.
- She was lengthened from 55' to 65' in 2004 by Alaska Ship and Drydock so she could accommodate 49 passengers below decks.
- 64'10" x 15' x 8' -- Gross tons-52, Net tons-41
- Hull Structure: Welded Aluminum 5086 Alloy, 6 welded plate watertight bulkheads, welded pipe guards to protect the hull and running gear without obstructing the underwater view.
- Tankage: Diesel-1200 gallons (2x600 gal.) integral aluminum. Water-35 gal/plastic. Waste-85 gal/ aluminum
... read more
|Length:|| 66' 10"|
|Location:||Wilimington California USA|
Steel Freezer Trawler 3412 Caterpillar 600hp Twin 65kw Generator... read more
|Location:||Grand Isle Louisiana USA|
~2017 Privateer Atlantic 2850 ~Twin Suzuki 300's (500 hours) ~2 Simrad 12" NSS EVO3 ~4G Radar ~1 Simrad 9" NSS EVO3 ~Simrad AP44 autopilot (two displays) ~Simrad RS 20 VHF ~Simrad HS 90 VHF ~Simrad S5100 Sounder Module ~R109 LHW 2K Transducer ~Simrad WM-3 weather module ~NAIS 500 ~ACR ca... read more
|Location:||Venice Louisiana USA|