Sparta New Jersey USA|
1948 23ft Ventnor Runabout1 of 6 ever built. This is hull #6.
- Original Lake Minnetonka race boat. 50mph
- Completely restored in 2005 to factory condition. Kept inside covered ever since.
- Newly rebuilt Gray Marine "Fire Ball" 6 cylinder 160 Hp Engines w/20hrs
- Boat was completely varnished in 2014.
- Only 3 of the six boats built exist today. Only one other has been restored.
- "Shazam" scored a 98 points at the ACBS International Boat Show. She is correct in all aspects. A true head turner!!
Shazam is one of the finest examples of a true vintaged classic. She will be a great addition any collectors fleet.
Owner is motivated and wants offers!!
Shazam is one of the finest examples of a true vintaged classic. She will be a great addition any collectors fleet. Owner is motivated and wants offers!!
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Gray Marine Fire Ball|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Cruising Speed:||30 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||50 knots|
|Length over all:||23'|
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.