Sorry, but the 1976 Seamaster 23 listing has already been removed.
Get an email notification when another vessel like this is listed
We also have the following similar vessels currently advertised:
Pre 1975, Laurent Giles designed and built by Seamaster Limited. 23 ft LOA and beam of just over 8ft. Fibre glass build.
We have owned Buffy for four years and used her lightly on the Cleddau river.
She needs some winter care on her woodwork but has recently benefitted from new rigging, gas cooker and an annual maintenance programme. She has a lightly used Beta 5hp engine which looks reasonably new.
Galley, cozy five berths, heads. A great river boat for four people.
Depth sounder and VHF Radio.... read more
|Location:||Milford Haven Pembrokeshire UK|
Draft: 2’ 6”
Hull / Keel: Lifting
Engine(s) & Electrical:
Beta 14hp, 2 cylinder diesel (new in 2010). Serial number: 9V4478. Engine hours: 250. Drive type: shaft. Fuel capacity: 10 gallons. Max. fuel consumption: 3.2 litres/hour. 2 x 110ah batteries (new in 2019) charged from 40Ah alternator. Solar panels. Battery charger.
Accommodation & Below Deck:
4/5 berths, 5’ 10” headroom, curtains, cloth u... read more
Five-berth cruising yacht, well-equipped:
• Lifting keel
• New engine - 2007, Nanni twin diesel 10 horsepower (little used)
• Crusader sails valeted 2019, Sailspar roller reefing genoa
• New polypropylene water tank 2016
• New Jabsco marine toilet 2005
• Bronze keel winch, rebuilt 2007
• Hull protected by International black gel shield coat 2001
• New main cabin berth cushions, 2009
• New spray hood 2007 (not pictured), in excellent condition
• CQR anchor and chain
• Autohelm echo sounder and speed log
• Autohelm wind sp... read more
|Location:||Woodbridge Suffolk UK|
|Price:|| £4,000 Tax Paid|