New Orleans Louisiana USA|
PRICE IS FIRM
----Preliminary Listing, Details and Seeking Owner's Approval to follow-----
"Lady Liberty", a 54' Jeanneau Sun Odyssey, is a rare find. As you descend the companionway, one cannot help but be impressed by the light and spacious salon.
Additionally, she features a Kevlar-reinforced hull for lightness and strength.
|Vessel name:||LADY LIBERTY|
|Model:||Sun Odyssey 54 DS|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yanmar 4JH4-HTE|
|Length over all:||54'|
|Maximum draft:||6' 6"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
S/V Lady Liberty boasts a full-beam master aft, spacious u-shaped galley and salon to port, settee/nav station to starboard and v berth forward.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Cummins Onan 9KW Genset
- Washer / Dryer
- KVH TracVision
- Dodger, Bimini with isinglass enclosure in cockpit.
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cristec battery charger / inverter
- (2) TVs. One in the salon and one in the full beam master
- 3 burner cooktop w/ oven and hood
- A full suite of Raymarine electronics and Icom SSB
- Sony Stereo w/ cabin and cockpit speakers
- Bow thruster
- Phone / Cable TV inlet for dockside service
- Dinghy Davits
- Sufficent ground tackle on an electric windlass with a chain counter in the cockpit.
S/V Lady Liberty is an ICW friendly cutter rig with a 155 genoa and in-boom furling mainsail. Both the primary and secondary are Lewmar electric winches.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.