|Location:||Marina Del Rey California USA|
- LLC Owned
- Bluewater Cruiser
- Watermaker / Generator
- Bow Thruster
- New Canvas 2022: Dodger (with covers) and Bimini top
- New Canvas 2021 on forward deck cushion
- New bottom paint 2023
- New thru hull fittings 2023
- Auxiliary/ tender: 2014 Achilles 9' Dinghy with 5HP Mercury outboard 4 stroke engine
The Jeanneau 53 is a good-looking, well-built boat that can go offshore at a fraction of the price of many custom cruisers.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yanmar 4JH4-HTE|
|Length over all:||52' 7"|
|Maximum draft:||8' 2"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||120 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||180 Gallons|
- SPINNAKER POLE MAST MOUNTED
- SATCOM DOME THRANE THRANE TRAC PHONE FB 150
- 3 ELECTRIC HEADS JABSCO QUIET FLUSH NEW JOKER VALVES
- VACUUM GAUGE MOUNTED ON GANGWAY STEPS
- PRIMER FUEL BULB MOUNTED FOR GEN SET
- NEW XANTREX AMP GAUGE WIRED DIRECTLY TO BATTERY BANK
- 6 MAN SWITLICK LIFE RAFT EXPIRE DAYE 2028
- 6 MAN VALISE LIFE RAFT EXPIRE 2024
- SWITLICK MOM 600 THROWABLE EXPIRE 2025
- MICRO WAVE VINTAGE CHEF
- TRI LIGHTS
- 240 VOLTS TRANSFORMER FOR NEW ZEALAND REGULATIONS
- ENGINE AND GEN SET SERVICE EARLIER THIS YEAR.
- 2- STAND UP PADDLE BOARDS
- 1- INFLATABLE DOCK
The 53 looks good, sails fast, and offers a choice of interiors that rivals most custom boatbuilders. The construction quality places these boats into the serious bluewater cruiser realm. The 53 is built in a two-part mold with a fiberglass structural grid tabbed to the hull and a reinforcing aluminum grid below the saloon sole for additional strength and stiffness. A full-length liner is then placed in the hull and is topped by a balsa-cored deck. Below the waterline is a cast iron keel with a bulb, available with a draft of 7 5 or 5 10 for the shoal version. She displaces 33,000 pounds and sports a beam of 15 7 , which makes her moderately light and not too beamy read fast.
The Jeanneau 53 is a good-looking, well-built boat that can go offshore at a fraction of the price of many custom cruisers. It looks sleek and slippery but it definitely gives off a tough vibe too. The shape of the deck and the plumb bow provide an aggressive element that suggests speed. The great cockpit will seat six for dinner, but will also allow a couple to manage sails with little effort. This is a comfortable boat that provides so many interior options that no matter the size or makeup of the family, there will be a good configuration for anything from weekend getaways to far more extended adventures.
Wind Speed and Direction
Fresh Water Maker
OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT / EXTRAS
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.