|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Tax Status:||Ex. Tax|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120161
• Quality 12mm/8mm/5mm/4mm steelwork by Elton Moss Boatbuilders with a barge style bow. Mid hydraulic collapsing wheelhouse. Rear seating area, above the rear cabin. Houdini hatch to the saloon.
• Beautifully fitted by Elton Moss Boatbuilders in painted T& G to the ceilings, painted panels to the cabin sides, light oak faced ply to the hull sides and solid light oak trims. Solid wood flooring throughout apart from the bathroom that has ceramic tiles. Offering 2-bedroom, 4 berth accommodation.
• Diesel propulsion is by Canaline 80hp diesel engine with a PRM hydraulic gearbox. Electric propulsion is provided by a Bell Marine electric motor and a Fischer Panda generator. 125 kgf hydraulic bow thruster with controls in the wheelhouse and hydraulic steering.
• Large master bedroom, fixed king size bed with fitted wardrobes and two sets of cupboards and drawers. Glazed doors give access to the foredeck.
• Large bathroom, vanity unit with designer counter top basin, fully tiled shower with glass door and macerator pump-out toilet. Storage cupboards. Space and services for washing machine in one of the cupboards.
• Spacious mid saloon, flat screen TV with purpose built cabinet, separate cupboard and shelves. Fitted Morso solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth and surround.
• Light and modern galley with an excellent range of storage in high gloss white and grey, including an island unit, with a white Techstone worktop and mosaic tiled splash-backs. Domestic sized oven, grill, separate hob, fridge and freezer. Slim line wine cooler. Breakfast bar at the end of the island unit.
• Mid hydraulic collapsible mahogany wheelhouse, which provides additional day seating and protection from the inclement weather.
• Rear cabin fitted out as a second bedroom with a double bed, fitted cupboards and study area.
• Compact en-suite off the second bedroom with a vanity unit and macerator pump-out toilet.
• Specification also includes: 12v/24v/240v throughout, galvanic isolator, Victron 15kW inverter, landline, 8 leisure batteries. Diesel generator. Horn, headlamp and navigations lights. Bow and stern cameras. On-board wi-fi.
• Sprayfoam insulation. Central heating via a ground source heat pump with under-floor heating and 2 radiators plus the solid fuel stove in the saloon. Hot water via the heat source pump, the generator cooling system and immersion heater boiler. 1,000 litre stainless steel water tank. Anchor and windlass.
This is the first of it’s kind category C, Eco-Kingsley. Based on the best selling Elton Moss Boatbuilders’ Kingsley barge range this boat is built to Category C regulations meaning it can be taken out into coastal waters and if conditions are appropriate can be taken across the English channel to explore Europe’s canals and rivers. It has also been built with a number of key ‘Eco-friendly’ features including electric propulsion and a ground source heating system. Ideal live-aboard barge offering luxury two bedroomed accommodation. Equally suitable as a well equipped holiday/leisure boat, all year round, at home and abroad.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Builder:||Elton Moss Boatbuilders|
|Make:||Elton Moss Boatbuilders|
|Fit Out:||Elton Moss Boatbuilders|
|Length over all:||65'|
|Water capacity:||1000 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.