|$78,750 Per Item ||
Seattle Washington USA
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Rebuilt CAT 399 Marine Engine - 1200 hp @ 1225 rpm
Serial No. 9181120
Arrangement No. 3N1198
Separate circuit after cooled
Rebuilt and test run only March 2006
Engine is in new condition
• Rebuilt and test run hours only March 2006.
• Complete disassembly to bare block and all tolerances restored to new condition.
• Block cleaned and inspected, 3 liner bores have “L” inserts.
• Engine previously powered Fish boat, MAX RPM 900.
• Crank shaft: standard journals, all new bearings.
• Rods: Magnaflux inspected, big end .010 oversize, cat bearings.
• Heads: surface grid, all new valve seats, valve guides, valves, springs, and rotators.
• Cam: Ground to new specs.
• Lifters: Ground to profile cam surface.
• Liners and Pistons: All new.
• Oil Pumps: Rebuilt
• Fuel System: All new pumps and nozzles, governor rebuilt, cam polished.
• Turbos: complete rebuild.
• After cooler and Heat Exchangers: cleaned and pressure tested.
• Includes: air starter, after cooler circ. pump and CAT premium gauge panel
• Located: Seattle WA
• Price: $78,750 USD
This engine is in new condition, having been rebuilt for the owner's tugboats. The core engine was selected for use because of known history and excellent care by previous owner. Rebuilding work done by CAT mechanics with 20 years of experience on these engines at a local CAT dealer.
Details on our listings are thought to be correct but are not guaranteed. Offers are subject to prior sale, price or inventory change, applicable taxes and withdrawal from the market without notice.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.