Unknown Dominican Republic Dominican Republic|
Crossed Atlantic in 2017 Has been cruising Caribbean
(4) Double Cabins For large Family or Guests
(2) Full Heads with Showers
Full Galley w/Separate Top Load Freezer & Front Load Refrigerator - 2 Burner Propane Stove & Oven - Storage, Storage, Storage
In-Mast Main Furling System,- Roller Furling Genoa
Large On Deck Anchor Locker w/Windlass & Dual Bow Anchor Rollers
Huge Cockpit w/Dual Steering Helms - Large Wood Folding Cockpit Table - Huge Storage Lazerretes - Integrated Swim Platform
Kept as private vessel since 2009
Many upgrades ( see full specs)
Full electronics package incl: GPS chart plotter, Radar, AIS, Auto Pilot
Named Boat of the Year by Cruising World Magazine when introduced in 2001
Click FULL SPECS for more details and photos
Contact the listing broker to see the Exceptional vessel Immediately.
Click FULL SPECS for more details and photos Contact the listing broker to see the Exceptional vessel Immediately.
|Vessel name:||TOMSKII KASTAN|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||44'|
|Maximum draft:||5' 6"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
LOA 47 ft 14.48 meters
LWL 43 ft 10 in 13.40 meters
BEAM 14 ft 2 in . 4.31 meters
DRAFT . 6 ft 11 in `2.1 meters
DISPLACEMENT 24,200 lbs 10,977 kilo
BALLAST .. 8,160 lbs.. 3,701 kilo
HEADROOM 6 ft 4 in .. 1.93 meters
BRIDGE CLEARANCE.. 62 ft
TANKAGE: Fuel 158 gal 600 liters 9 in 4 tanks)
Water . 62 gal 235 liters
Holding . 14 gal ..53 liter, - Installed in 2012
Engine .. Yanmar Diesel 4JH3-HTE 100 hpEngine hours July 2020: 3365 hrs
Generator -Portable Honda EU 10i generator 240 V 2017 ( 100 hrs)
Solar 3x 100 watt panels
4 staterooms 2 heads w/showers
Sleeps 10 people in total 2 each in 4 staterooms, 2 in convertible dinette
MASTER STATEROOM Double berth( Aft to Starbd )
VIP STATEROOM - Double berth ( Aft- - to Port)
Guest stateroom has queen sized berth, hanging locker, plus additional storage. 2 opening ports and 1 opening hatch.
Guest stateroom 2 doubles forward
- Heads: 2 (one of which has a holding tank and serves as a dry room)
Large cockpit can be accessed from aft swim platform or wide side decks. You will appreciate the easy walk-a-round space and uncluttered feel of this cockpit.
The twin Wheel design allows for easy access to the swim platform and movement from the helm to the forward section of the cockpit.
Huge Spacious Interior
Linear Galley along Port side - opens up the boat with more floor space than conventional Galley
Dinette to Starbd with additional ottoman for seating
Two heads aft one to Port, one to Starbd
Two large cabins aft with queen berth
Two cabins forward with double berths
Finishes: Solid mahogany. Clock and barometer. Saloon and navigation table.
Linear Galley along Port side extensive counter space easy for more than one person to use Galley facilities at the same time
Full dinette to Starbd with additional bench for seating ( seats 8)
Nav station to Starbd Aft of dinette
Access to two heads w/showers
- Fridge: Frigoboat Master Frigomatic Freon checked Feb 2019
- Fridge box (130 liter): Compact Classic GE-150 Nov 2019
- Stove: (2 ) burner with oven. Safety Cooker ENO France. Ref 0420. Approved CE0049.
- Gas locker 2 bolltles
240v inside electrical outlets ( adaptors can be used for 110v light duty charging)
- Battery charger: Victron Centaur 110V/240V - 12V 40A - 2016.
- Multi Battery Isolator: Model 1202 Sure Power Industries. Max Alt Amp: 150, DC Volt 6-50 - 2016: Spare Victron Energy Battery combiner Cyrix-ct 12/24V 120A on board
- Solar panels (4) in parallel: Interior lights and navigation lights: All 20 replaced for LED in 20132 x Victron Energy Solar Panel 100W-12V MonoCrystalline (2014)
- 2 x 100W MAT Sonali Panels July 2019
- Victron Energy BlueSolar 12/24V-10A charge controller, plus spare Victron regulator 2013
- House batteries (3): CETUS SMF Marine Batteries 12 V 125 Ah 2018
- Start battery: Varta 12 - 70Ah Black Dynamic (570 144 064) - 2017
- Battery monitor : Victron BMV-602S
- Chart Plotter: Raymarine A series
- Autopilot: Lecomble & Schmitt 64246 Ref 2201100
- Radar: RD418D 18" 4KW DIGITAL RADOME +A55077D - Installed 2013
- Raymarine - wind direction and wind speed
- Raymarine tri-Data Depth, speed, log
- VHF: Icom VHF marine IC-M323G GPS and handheld Raymarine RC530 plus - 2018
- AIS sender + receiver: A15650 - CLASS B TRANCEIVER, Installed 2013 with separate areal - 2019.
- EPIRB: Kannad Marine Safelink SportPro+ - 2018
- Diesel engine Yanmar Diesel 4JH3-HTE 100 hp Engine hours July 2020: 3365 hrs
- Gearbox model KBW21 Oil ATF s/n 06879 Kanzaki, Osaka, Japan
- Alternator 12V 80A Plus one spare (back-up): checked July 2016
- Remote control Teleflex 700 replaced in 2018
- Propellor: 3 blade fixed
- Diesel intake and return lines replaced in 2018
- Exhaust line replaced in 2018
- Diesel tank cleaned in April 2020
- Volvo Penta shaft seal assembly - replaced in July 2019
- Shaft bearings replaced July 2019
- Water inlet through hulls (with strainers) and ball valves - replaced July 2019
- Bilge pump: JABSCO Shower Drain Pump 37202-2012 (13 LPM (2.8 G.P.M.) Self Priming Up to 2m (5ft), 12 V DC
- Water pump: JABSCO PAR-MAX3 25 psi Automatic system pump model 31600-0292 (flow 3.5 GP or 13.2 LPM, 12 V DC, 5 Amps @ 10 psi (0.7 Bar)
- Bow Thruster: QL Bow thrusters, BP 800 12V 5 kW Distributed by Volvo Penta
- Water heater / boiler: Quick Nautic Boiler BR42 12 S ; Boiler capacity 23-42 L; Max Service Pressure 600 kPa; Supply Voltage 220 110VAC; Power 1200W. ( needs replacement of A/C electric element)
Modified fin keel with bulb
Laminated G.R.P. hull with internal fiberglass grid hull liner reinforced with unidirectional rovings
Bulkheads bonded 360 to hull and deck for structural strength
Balsa sandwich deck for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation
- Windpilot windvane - 2016
- Windless: Lofrans Tigres TG005582 1200W 12 Volt
- Main anchor: 25 kg Rocna with 80 meter 10 mm new anchor chain (2017) and 50 meter line, second anchor 30 kg Bruce; third anchor 16 kg Danforth
- Spray skirt and Bimini: Bordeaux Red
- Cockpit and swimming platform: Teak, 2015: Teak floor replaced by new natural
Cockpit is extremely large with easy movement. There are 2 long settees port & Starbd, and an opening cherry wood table in the center, Table can be opened to one side only, or both sides.
Aft are twin steering helms.
A sugar scoop transom is aft with comfortable swim platform
large storage lacerates Port & Strbd, as well as storage in the swim platform.
A Hot/Cold shower is aft.
There is a separate propane storage locker w/2 tank
. Dual 30 AMP receptacles for shore power is aft.
The Cockpit has a full custom Bimini top and dodger system. Bimini has over sized frame supports without straps, and full custom closed cell cockpit cushions.
- Main sail (2010), In-mast furling system, 2019: refurbished bearings in mast furling system, April 2020: re-stitched -entire sail checked
- Genoa (2016), Furling system Facnor SD260.
- Spare genoa (135%) is on board
- Storm sail for on the baby stay with dedicated eyes on the genoa rail
- Standing rigging has been replaced in 2018. IN LAS PALMAS, GRAN CANARIA, JUST BEFORE CROSSING THE ATLANTIC
- Mast Z. Difussion Code 52736, No 114, Ref.Z. 10652
- Boom Z. Difussion Code 52738, No 117, Ref.Z. 15652
- Spinnaker pole
- Winches (4): Lewmar 40, 44 and 2 x 54
IJPE : 916.00 sq ft
I : 55.42 ft
J : 18.25 ft
P : 48.00 ft
E : 17.08 ft
Working Sail Area : 916.00 sq ft
- Life raft: Lalizas 4 persons ISO 9650-1 - 2018
- Dinghy: 2.60 meter AD-MA260 Gumanjak Maestral 260; S/N BA-ADN26030C212 - 2012
- Outboard engine: Suzuki DF 2.5 S S/N 428261 - 2014
- Firefighting: CO2 5.5 kg (June 2016), Powder 2 kg and fire blanket
- PFDs: 33 gr CO2 cartridges renewed (May 2016). 2 x Marine Pool, 2 x Lalizas Sigma and 1 x Challenger
- Honda EU 10i generator 240 V 2017
- Navicom RT320 5 Watts
Owner personal effects
Diving equipment: 3 BCDs, 2 regulators, 2 weight belts, 20 kgs in weights and 3 bottles
Bicycles: 2, one of which is a mountain bike - OPTIONAL
Heavy duty Singer Sewing machine 4432 240 V
The Beneteau 473 combines extraordinary interior comfort, volume, and light with bluewater strength. Designed by Groupe Finot, this design offers a unique combination of elegant lines with extraordinary space and performance. The 473 also boasts a large array of features and creature comforts not normally found on a boat of this size.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.