|Tax Status:||Tax Not Paid|
Lefkas Ionian Islands Greece|
2007 BENETEAU CYCLADES 43 - Quest
BUILDERS COMMENTS: Designed by Berret-Racoupeau and built by Beneteau, the Cyclades 43 focuses on functionality and spacious living. On deck, the large cockpit with dual helm positions provides comfort whether sailing or simply moving around the boat. The cockpit has been designed to make this yacht a delight for open air dining, but functionality has not been over looked with Genoa winches located near to the helm, making maneuvering under sail as simple as possible.
Down below, the layout features 4 cabins, one of them being a bunk cabin. The practical linear galley to port has ample work surfaces and sits comfortably opposite the spacious U shaped saloon. There is plenty of well thought out stowage space throughout the yacht and generous capacity for both fuel and water mean increased comfort whilst on board.
Viewings by prior appointment only as this yacht is currently being used as a lead boat for this current charter season.
- REFRIGERATOR: (1) 170 Litre Top opening refrigerator with 12v refrigeration unit
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMP: (1) Electric bilge with bilge float switch
- COCKPIT SHOWER: (1) Cold water shower to starboard
- OVEN: (1) Gimballed 2-burner gas hob and oven
- SWIMMING LADDER: (1) Stainless steel bathing ladder with retainer
- CD PLAYER
- COCKPIT CUSHIONS: Loose cockpit cushions
- HOT WATER: Hot water system with 25 Litre clorifier
- DEPTHSOUNDER: Raymarine ST60+
- SHORE POWER INLET: (1) 220v Shore electrical supply cable (in aft starboard locker)
- FURLING GENOA: 110% Profurl furling Genoa with UV strip
- LOG SPEEDOMETER: Raymarine ST60
- COCKPIT TABLE: (1) Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves with generous welcoming space around the table
- STEERING WHEEL: (2) Stainless steel steering wheels
- COMPASS: (2) Steering compasses forward of each of the wheels)
- BIMINI TOP: (1) Cockpit bimini
- PLOTTER: Colour chart plotter with GPS
- VHF: DSC VHF radio - Raymarine 54E
- LIFERAFT: Plastimo
- GPS: Colour charter plotter with GPS
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS
- LAZY BAG: (1) Lazy bag with Sunsail logo
- ELECTRIC WINCH
- MARINE HEAD: (2) Large size marine toilets
- LAZYJACKS: Yes
- MANUAL BILGE PUMP: (1) Manual bilge with bilge float switch
- WIND SPEED AND DIRECTION: Raymarine ST60
- AUTOPILOT: (1) Raymarine Smartpilot ST6002
- BATTENED MAINSAIL: With two reefing lines led aft to cockpit
- BATTERY CHARGER: 25A battery charger
|No. of engines:||1|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||13.25m|
|Length at waterline:||11.65m|
|Draft, drive up:||1.9m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||220 Litres|
|Water capacity:||530 Litres|
HULL CONSTRUCTION: The hull is single skinned construction with reinforcement points and balsa sandwich planking. A built in structural inner molding is bonded to the hull at intervals.
DECK MATERIAL: The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/ weight ratio. A diamond point non-slip surface increases safety and movement on deck.
RUDDER TYPE: Under hung rudder with stainless steel stock
KEEL TYPE: Cast Iron bulb keel
WHERE BUILT: France
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
ENGINE TYPE: Yanmar 4JH4E (54 HP)
ENGINE HOURS: RUN/DATE:
GEARBOX TYPE: Shaft transmission
CONTROLS: Engine control lever and panel with key start built into the steering console; Cable transmission system taken back to the steering quadrant; Twin stainless steel steering wheels.
COOLING SYSTEM: Fuel filter, sediment reservoir and sea water filter.
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
SAILS AND RIGGING
MAST TYPE: 9/20 Anodized aluminium deck stepped mast with 20 degree aft twin spreaders. Mast fitted with stainless steel halyard exits.
SPAR MAKER/ MATERIAL: Anodized aluminium boom;
STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Discontinuous stainless steel rigging.
RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Dyform
MAIN SAIL AREA: 44.50 m sq
GENOA SAIL AREA: 37.75 m sq
MAINSAIL REEFING: 2 Reefing lines and 2 Cunningham led back to the cockpit; Mainsail and slides
HEADS AIL ROLLER FURLING: (1) Profurl Furling Genoa with protective UV strip and furling line, 110% overlap for ease of handling.
BOOM VANG: (1) Boom vang with 4-part tackle led back to the cockpit
WINCH HANDLES: (2) With pockets
GENOA WINCHES: (2) Genoa sheet winches;
MAIN-SHEET WINCH: (2) Main sheet winches
FORE CABIN: (1) Headroom over berth 1.90m ; Triangular berth 2.02m x 1.35m; slatted based to berth; Hanging locker; Small seat in front of hanging locker; Opening deck hatch
BUNK CABIN (PORT): Headroom 1,80 m; (2) Bun berths measuring 2.02m x 0.65m; stowage under lower bunk; Hanging locker; Opening port light in the coachroof and door access.
AFT CABINS: (2) Headroom 1.90m; Double berth 2.02m x 1.36m; Slatted base to to berth; Hanging locker; Central shelving between both cabins; (2) Opening ports in each cabin; (2) Opening hatches in each aft cabin.
FANS: (2) In the main saloon; Electric fan in each cabin
SALOON TABLE: (1) Saloon table converts to double berth; Aluminium table legs; Stowage under settee; Saloon fitted with U-shaped seating and central table and a foldaway central bench seat (on pantographic mechanism for ease of movement down below).
CONTROLS AT NAV STATION: 12V outlet at the chart table; Back lit, 16 switch 12V electrical panel with (3) 220V switches; The 12V circuit is protected by fuses (one per switch)
FRESH WATER PUMP: Fresh water system with water pump; Fresh water foot pump
COOKER: Gimballed 2-burner gas hob and oven
GRILL: (1) Yes
SINK: (1) Yes
HAND-BASINS: (2) GRP wash basin, high unit, mirror
UPHOLSTERY/ COLOUR SCHEME:
INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/ WOOD TYPE:
COOKWARE: Pax 8
LINENS: Pax 8
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.